Follow these simple guide or the amazing guide done by RetroGameCorps
- If you plan to store your roms on a SD card... Format your SD Card in Steam UI. SD Cards need to be on ext4 (or btrfs) to work on EmuDeck. Then go into Desktop mode by pressing the STEAM button, Power -> Switch to Desktop
- Download the Installer down below, copy that file to your Deck's Desktop and run it.
- When The installation finish you'll need to copy yor games and run an app called Steam Rom Manager.
- Click on Preview, then Generate App list, wait for all the images to download and then click Save App list. The first time it could take some minutes. This will add all your games, emulators an EmulationStatoin DE to your Steam Library.
- Close Steam Rom Manager, click on "Return to game mode" on your desktop and you are good to go!
BONUS: You can use EmuDeck with
EmulationStation DE right out of the box, no configuration needed! After you run Steam Rom Manager you will see it on Steam in a new Emulation Collection